GRAU ROIG Hotel
• Charming and luxurious hotel & spa situated at an altitude of 2100m
in middle of the Granvalira
in the Andorran Pyrenees. The hotel offers guests the opportunity
to enjoy a dreamlike mountain holiday. This wonderful hotel offers you the possibility
to relax and enjoy the silence and the exclusive service
• The hotel offers different types of rooms which have been exquisitely
decorated, according to the needs of our guests.
- Standard room (decorated in relaxing shades of green), a superior room (decorated
in oak wood, ochre and browns with shower and Jacuzzi), our
- Authentic room (decorated in wood and stone to feel like a mountain refuge and
equipped with shower and Jacuzzi), the r
- Romantic junior suite (a 40 m2, penthouse-attic room with a round wooden barrel
bathtub and shower) and the
- Suite (deluxe room 65 m2, balcony, separate lounge and bedroom, designer bathroom
with shower and jacuzzi, dressing room, and business area).
All rooms have bathrobes, slippers, Bvlgari toiletries, hairdryer, safe, Wi-Fi
• The hotel also has three restaurants:
- La Marmita, with its creative cuisine
- La Vaquería grill-restaurant, which offers regional specialties
- The theatre of the Wine, a place created as a tribute to wine, where you can
also sample the mountain’s minimalist cuisine.
The Teatre del Vi lounge carries 500 wine and champagne references. The hotel
also organizes wine tasting for guests.
• Other charming corners of the hotel include the Jazz Room, the reading
room with Wi-Fi access, the kid’s club and the beautiful terrace with its
spectacular views of the Grau Roig Mountains.
For supreme tranquillity, the hotel provides guests with a Spa area (pool, Jacuzzi,
Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness, and body and beauty treatment). ...
• The hotel is situated in a setting that allows clients to enjoy the mountains
in winter and summer. During the winter season guests can practice all types of
skiing, snowmobiling, mushing, heliski, snowshoe excursions…. For the summer
months, the options include the golf course, guided mountain excursions, horseback
riding, hiking, trips with 4x4s, mountain biking, via ferrata ascents, climbing,
night excursions, overnight stays in mountain retreats, rafting, lake diving ...
• Pets are welcome in the hotel.
» Quotes for groups »